Visiting Port Austin
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Austin has to offer including the golf courses and parks. In Port Austin, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Austin
The picturesque setting of Port Crescent State Park and Huron County Nature Center and Wilderness Arboretum exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Bird Creek Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Port Austin, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Lakeside Motor Lodge is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the center of Port Austin. This 2-star motel in Port Austin features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable beds.
- Screened Porch, Lake Huron Views, Walk to the Beach and Town in Minutes! is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from central Port Austin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bad Axe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Relaxing Port Austin Cottage 1 Block to the Beach! is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Port Austin. This 2.5-star hotel in Bad Axe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Port Austin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 26.34 inches of rain falls on Port Austin each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F