Visiting Port Dickson
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Port Dickson, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Port Dickson
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Dickson
Favorite family attractions include Port Dickson Ostrich Farm and Port Dickson Mini Zoo. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Admiral Cove Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Lukut and Port Dickson Army Museum.
In Port Dickson, there are 52 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Bayfront Hotel - Our customers like the WiFi and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.
- Grand Lexis Port Dickson - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private plunge pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
A popular place to see outside the city is Sepang International Circuit, located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Port Dickson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 93.03 inches of rain falls on Port Dickson each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F