Visitors to Seremban are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, golf courses, and gardens. A top sight in the area is Sepang International Circuit.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Seremban
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seremban
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Terminal One Mall and Palm Mall, Seremban. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman and Taman Tasik Seremban.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Seremban. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Palm Seremban Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Sri Mutiara Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to self-service laundry and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Royale Chulan Seremban - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sepang International Circuit, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the city center.
Getting Around Seremban
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Seremban KTM Komuter Station, Seremban Senawang Station, or Seremban Sg Gadut Station. Seremban might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Seremban
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seremban is 93.03 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F