Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Visiting Port Lavaca
Visitors to Port Lavaca are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, gardens, and theaters.
- You'll find 48 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Victoria
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, TX (VCT-Victoria Regional), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rockport, TX (RKP-Aransas County), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Lavaca
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tilley Park, Fishing Pier Park, and Lighthouse Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Port Lavaca. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Lavaca - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Port Lavaca Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Port Lavaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Port Lavaca each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Port Lavaca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Lavaca, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Lavaca?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Port Lavaca?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Port Lavaca?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Port Lavaca?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Fishing Pier Park?
What about the best place to stay near Lighthouse Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Port Lavaca?
Recent reviews of Port Lavaca hotels
More trip options
- Port Lavaca Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Lavaca Airports
- Hotels near Popular Port Lavaca Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Lavaca
- More Hotel Options in Port Lavaca
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Port Lavaca, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends