Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Edna has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 48 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Victoria
- The closest major airport is in Victoria, TX (VCT-Victoria Regional), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Edna
Favorite places to visit in the city include Texana Museum, Lake Texana State Park, and Texana Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Lone Star Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Edna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Edna gets about 41.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 44°F