When you imagine a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be ambling around downtown, taking note of the monuments or the lovely settings wherever you look. Still, Porta Leoni is one feature you have been counting on in particular. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the time has finally come to mark it finished.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Porta Leoni?
Hotels near Porta Leoni
Adventures come in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Porta Leoni.
You will find it in Verona, a city that attracts travelers from far and wide.
There are as many as 67 accommodation options that are within 0.6 miles of Porta Leoni. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. Among the more frequented ones are the Due Torri Hotel, Locanda Ippopotamo and Hotel Gabbia d'Oro.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on experiences? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the many budget accommodation options nearby. The Grand Relais The Gentleman of Verona - Guest House (0.5 miles away) and the Palazzo Victoria (0.3 miles away) are names to remember.
Remember that you have the great option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like treating yourself. A local gem is the Relais de Charme Il Sogno di Giulietta - Guest House, a walk of only 0.1 miles away. There is also the Le Suite Di Giulietta. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
Hotel Armando (Via Dietro Pallone, 1, Verona) is only 0.3 miles away from Porta Leoni, making it an easily accessible destination for a quick pick-me-up. For something filling, reserve a table at one of the nearby restaurants, Hotel Accademia (Via Scala, 12, Verona).
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- San Fermo Maggiore is a holy place for many people, however anyone can appreciate the tranquility it offers.
- Take some time out in the meditative ambiance of Biblioteca Civica while skimming over its books and periodicals.
- Check out Juliet's House, a prominent historic house in the area.
- Are you thinking about a good activity on a day with bad weather? Take a trip to Giulietta's House and spend some time indoors with the interesting exhibits.
- Museo Storico Naturale is a fun filled day for everybody and you are sure to discover some interesting things about our planet.
A convenient distance of 1 mile is all that separates Porta Leoni from the light rail station, Verona Porta Nuova.
Expedia's list of Citta Antica motels and lodging offers all that you want, so you'll definitely have lodging near Porta Leoni that you'll fall in love with. Citta Antica saw more than a few guests in the past twelve months, so start going. When you're ready to reserve, rest easy: explorers of all types would suggest their Citta Antica hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? Get all the insider information you could ever want.
- We offer relaxing suites for everyone, including family reunions and newlyweds.
- The concierge service at lodging near Porta Leoni will be grand, which can only enhance your trip to this magnificent monument.
- "Orderly, fresh, and ready to show you in" is always the end game for Citta Antica hotel rooms.
Citta Antica getaways received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Porta Leoni, you can stay right nearby your prized place.
Citta Antica Intriguing Facts
Once Porta Leoni is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have things to see and do in Citta Antica.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to browse for necessities and stop off for a delicious dish of its regional foods.
- Citta Antica also knows a few things about individual welcomes after a time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Citta Antica is now starting to gain in status after having been only for those in the know.
Paying a visit to Citta Antica is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Porta Leoni. Say goodbye to the same old sights and call on some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!