- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Centric Downtown Portland
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds (West Hills View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, City View, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed (West Hills View)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Portland, Hyatt Centric Downtown Portland is in the business district and near a metro station. Portland Art Museum and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum.Visit our Portland travel guide
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 7 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 8 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 14 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 16 min walk
- Galleria-SW 10th Avenue Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Jackknife - 1 min walk
- Indio Spirits - 1 min walk
- The Green Room - 1 min walk
- Multnomah Whiskey Library - 1 min walk
- Chizu - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Centric Downtown Portland
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very friendly staff and the decor in the room was a cool modern style. Loved staying here!