Porto Seguro Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Porto Seguro hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Porto Seguro trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Porto Seguro Flight + Hotel Deals
Where to stay in Porto Seguro
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the seaside views and waterparks in Arraial d'Ajuda. You might want to make time for a stop at Arraial Eco Park Water Park or Pitinga Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
Join a sports game and relish the cultural shows of one the city’s liveliest beaches, with dancing, singing and group exercise classes.
You'll enjoy the beaches and monuments in Coroa Vermelha. You might want to make time for a stop at Muta Beach or Coroa Vermelha Beach.
Puerto Seguro Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Puerto Seguro Center, Discovery Walkway and Porto Seguro Municipal Market are top sights worth seeing.
Top Hotels in Porto Seguro
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Top things to do in Porto Seguro
Porto Seguro Beach Vacation
A Porto Seguro vacation makes it easy to relax and unwind. Whether you like the thought of sitting by the water or meandering along the shoreline in search of treasures, a trip to Porto Seguro will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you want to be close to the downtown area, stay in the vicinity of Axe Moi Entertainment Complex. This popular stretch of coast is just 4 miles (7 km) away. We also have Porto Seguro vacation packages close to Mirror Beach and Coroa Vermelha Beach, two other stunning nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Porto Seguro
- Spend your escape by the water and let the hassles of daily life drift away with the sea breeze. Book one of our Porto Seguro beach hotels and enjoy a little beachside bliss.
- Porto Seguro also has a decent selection of private vacation homes. Praia do Espelho Charm Paradise and Vilas casa 26 are popular with visitors and are worth considering.
- There are tons of activities that keep the 123,200 or so residents of Porto Seguro busy. A quick look at our Porto Seguro things to do page will let you in on the best of what this place has to offer.
- Porto Seguro vacation deals are an excellent way to save on fun experiences. Some ideas, including Axe Moi Entertainment Complex, Arraial Eco Park Water Park and Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa, should be at the very top of your must-see list.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Porto Seguro vacation?
Which airports can I fly into for a Porto Seguro vacation?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Porto Seguro?
What does a vacation booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Porto Seguro?
- Santo Andre & Santo Antonio Bike Tour
- Jaqueira Indigenous Reserve & Beach Bicycle Tour
- Jaqueira Reserve & Native Forest Bike Tour