Find Hotels in Praia da Luz
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 14, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2017
Reviewed on Nov 7, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visiting Praia da Luz
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Praia da Luz, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Meia Praia Beach, Rocha Beach, and Luz Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Praia da Luz
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Praia da Luz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Luz Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Meia Praia Beach and Rocha Beach.
In Praia da Luz, you'll find 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Baia da Luz - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its overall value and central location.
- Aparthotel Vila Luz - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Boavista Golf & Spa Resort - This 4-star apartment features a golf course, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers love its overall value and quiet location.
Top places to see in the area include Dona Ana Beach, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Cape St. Vincent Lighthouse, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Praia da Luz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Praia da Luz each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Praia da Luz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Praia da Luz, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Praia da Luz?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Praia da Luz?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Praia da Luz?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Praia da Luz?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Praia da Luz?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Praia da Luz?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Praia da Luz?
Recent reviews of Praia da Luz hotels
More trip options
- Praia da Luz Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Praia da Luz Airports
- Hotels in Praia da Luz Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Praia da Luz Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Praia da Luz
- More Hotel Options in Praia da Luz
- More Popular Hotels in Lagos
- Other Hotels near Praia da Luz, Lagos
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends