Top Hotels Near Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail in Calmar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail
Top Hotels Close to Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail Hotel Guide
When you need to depart the cosmopolitan traffic and noise, soak up the tranquility at Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail.
To get there, you'll need to step off the beaten track a bit and take a trip to Calmar, which is 140 miles from the state capital, Des Moines.
The shortage of accommodation options near Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail should not prevent anybody from visiting this attraction. You'll be happy to know that the Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic is 65 miles away from here. Some alternative options are the Oakenwald Terrace and the Residence Inn by Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic Area, 50 miles and 65 miles away from Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail.
Sightseers desperate to fill their tummys after some time at Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail can usually be found savoring an appetizing sit-down dinner at The Horseshoe (106 Maryville Street, Calmar). This dining establishment is just 0.1 miles away from Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail.
Other Places to Visit near Prairie Farmer Recreational TrailThere are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Prairie Farmer Recreational Trail:
- The Bily Clocks Museum is an interesting spot to ponder and connect with some of the memorable collections displayed.
- A great way to find out more about a destination and its culture is to visit a place of prayer. You can experience one of the finest at St Wenceslaus Catholic Church.
- Do you often wonder what it would be like to work on a farm? We recommend you plan a visit to Decorah Fish Hatchery, an ideal place to throw on your boots and spend some time among the animals.
- Have a look around Porter House Museum, an important historic house that you can see from the inside.
- Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum is bound to be an unforgettable museum adventure.