Visiting Praslin Island
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Praslin Island, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Grand Anse Beach, and Anse Lazio Beach.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in Praslin Island
- The closest major airport is in Praslin Island (PRI), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Praslin Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Grand Anse Beach, and Anse Lazio Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anse Volbert Beach and Cote D'Or Beach.
In Praslin Island, you'll be able to select from 83 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old School Self Catering - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Cote d'Or Footprints - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this chalet. This 3.5-star chalet features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Raffles Seychelles - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private plunge pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Praslin Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Praslin Island gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 76°F