Find Hotels in Prentiss, MS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Prentiss has to offer including the golf courses and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Prentiss
- The closest major airport is in Laurel, MS (PIB-Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jackson, MS (JAN-Evers Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Prentiss
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lions Club Park and Prentiss Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Lawrence County Civic Center & Regional History Museum and Grand Paradise Waterpark in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Western Motel - Prentiss - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Prentiss
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Prentiss is 60.51 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F