Find Hotels in Collins, MS
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Collins has to offer including the theme park and parks. There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Laurel, MS (PIB-Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Collins
Attractions like Grand Paradise Waterpark and Mitchell Farms are fun for everyone, not just kids. Additionally, you might want to add Robertson Park to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Collins, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 39 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hattiesburg is located 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the heart of Collins. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Hattiesburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
- Best Western Premier University Inn is 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from central Collins. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hattiesburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Baymont by Wyndham Hattiesburg is 24.9 mi (40 km) from the center of Collins. This 2.5-star hotel in Hattiesburg features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Collins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 59.17 inches of rain falls on Collins each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 39°F