Families will find kid-friendly activities in Prestatyn, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and bars. Top sights around the area include Vue Cinema, Liverpool ONE, and Tate Liverpool.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Prestatyn
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prestatyn
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Prestatyn Beach. In the area, you'll also find Vue Cinema and Liverpool ONE.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Prestatyn. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Beaches Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Lyons Nant Hall Hotel - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this country house. This 4-star country house features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Tate Liverpool, located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Albert Dock, which is 17.3 mi/27.8 km away.
Getting Around Prestatyn
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Prestatyn Station. Prestatyn might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Prestatyn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Prestatyn each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F