Visitors to Washington are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and breweries.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vincennes
- The closest major airport is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 46.1 mi (74.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Washington
Places to visit in the larger region include Gregg Park, Vincennes University, and Rogers Clark National Historical Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Baymont by Wyndham Washington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Washington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Washington gets about 47.95 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F