Visitors can enjoy all that Princeton has to offer including its seafood restaurants. In Princeton, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Princeton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Princeton & District Museum and Princeton Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Bromley Rock Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Princeton. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Princeton Castle Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Cedars Motel - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Riverside Cabins - Amenities at this 2.5-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Princeton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 11°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Princeton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F