Find Hotels in Penticton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Penticton, which is also known for its wineries and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights in the city include Peach and Apex Alpine Resort.
- There are 176 hotels and other accommodations in Penticton
- The closest major airport is in Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Penticton
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Penticton Art Gallery, Penticton Museum and Archives, and S.S. Sicamous Inland Marine Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Rotary Park, Okanagan Beach, and Penticton Ikeda Japanese Garden. Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while Apex Alpine Resort, Penticton Marina, and La Frenz Estate Winery are favorite sights to visit.
In Penticton, you'll find 176 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cormier's Studio - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- E'Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Above the Beach Bed and Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Other top sights in Penticton include Peach.
Dressing for Penticton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Penticton each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Penticton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Penticton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Penticton?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Penticton?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Penticton?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Penticton?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Penticton?
What's the best hotel to stay near Skaha Beach?
What about the best place to stay near South Okanagan Events Centre?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Penticton?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the slopes in Penticton?
What are some accommodations with pools in Penticton?
Recent reviews of Penticton hotels
More trip options
- Penticton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Penticton Airports
- Hotels in Penticton Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Penticton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Penticton
- More Hotel Options in Penticton
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Penticton, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends