Find Hotels in Manning Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Manning Park hotel prices
7500 Highway 3, Manning Park, BC
0.4 mi from city center
Manning Park Resort
4/5Very Good! (404 reviews)
"Went over Christmas break and during covud. Staff and lodge were clean and polite. Walls are thin between rooms in the lodge. Could easily hear our neighbours conversations. Amazing cream of mushroom soup at the Pinewood. Ended the lastnight at the Bears Den. So cozy, fun and nice place ro warm ..."
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Manning ParkView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visiting Manning Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Manning Park, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the ski areas, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manning Park
Top activities include hiking and skiing, while Manning Provincial Park is one place to visit. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Manning Park Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Manning Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 11°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Manning Park each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F
Frequently asked questions
Recent reviews of Manning Park hotels
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
We had a wonderful weekend at Manning Park. It is really a beautiful location. The staff were terrific. We enjoyed scenic hikes and delicious dinners in the Pinewood. We are already thinking of a return trip.
Manning Park Resort
A verified traveler stayed at Manning Park Resort
Posted 1 year ago