Visiting Puente de Ixtla
Those traveling to Puente de Ixtla are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco. There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puente de Ixtla
Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Jardines de Mexico and Tequesquitengo Lake in the area.
As you plan your trip to Puente de Ixtla, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 86 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Camino Real Sumiya is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from central Puente de Ixtla. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cuernavaca can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and overall condition.
- Hotel Montetaxco is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Puente de Ixtla. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Taxco can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
- Misión Grand Cuernavaca is located 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the heart of Puente de Ixtla. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Acapantzingo can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Puente de Ixtla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Puente de Ixtla gets about 14.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 53°F