Visitors can enjoy all that Putre has to offer including the parks, lakeside setting, and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and scenic setting.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Putre
- The closest major airport is in Arica (ARI-Chacalluta), 52.4 mi (84.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Putre
Favorite places to visit in the city include Putre Church, Putre Plaza, and Parque Nacional Lauca. Additionally, you'll find Pukara de Copaquilla Archaeological Site in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Putre, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hostal Pachamama Putre is located in central Putre. This 2-star hostel in Putre features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Terrace Lodge is located in the heart of Putre. This 2.5-star lodge in Putre features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Las Vicunas is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Putre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Putre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 52°F
- Average annual rainfall for Putre is 0.51 inches
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 50°F