Find Hotels Near Quad, Derby from $44
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Quad
Quad Hotel Guide
Visiting Quad is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It's found in the area of Derby, 110 miles away from the popular tourist city of Bristol.
With 12 places to stay within 2 miles of Quad, you'll spend less time commuting and more time having fun. Just 0.4 miles away is the Cathedral Quarter Hotel. The Hallmark Hotel Derby Midland and the Holiday Inn Derby Riverlights, 0.5 miles and 0.2 miles away, are also recommended.
If you're the kind of vacationer who craves top of the range everything, you can stay at one of the excellent upmarket hotels close by. The pentahotel Derby and the Best Western The Stuart Hotel are just a hop, skip and jump away at short distances of just 0.7 miles for the first and 0.4 miles for the latter.
Tourists visiting Quad often indulge in delicious coffees and light meals at Browns, just a short wander away. An excellent option for travelers wanting a heartier meal is Premier Inn Derby City Centre (Riverlights). This restaurant is also close-at-hand. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Bustler Monthly Food Market.
Other Places to Visit near QuadBefore you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Watch a theater performance at Derby Theatre and appreciate the highly talented actors.
- With nearly everything located in one precinct, intu Derby is one of the best places where you can get your shopping fix.
- Derby Museum and Art Gallery has a comprehensive range of historical exhibitions, enabling visitors to re-visit the events that shaped the region.
- Take a photo to capture the moment at Derby Cathedral. As the principal Catholic church in the area, this landmark has a great deal of cultural significance.
- University of Derby is not just a vitally important institution for the students who study here, but also for the surrounding community.
The rail terminal, Derby, is just 0.5 miles away from Quad, making the train a convenient way to go.