Visiting Quarto d'Altino
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quarto d'Altino, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Forte Bazzera.
- You'll find 2499 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 11.8 mi (19 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quarto d'Altino
Favorite places to visit in the city include Trepalade Natural Oasis, Altino Archaeology Museum, and Natural Park of the River Sile. In the area, you'll also find Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Quarto d'Altino. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Borgo ca' dei Sospiri - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Park Hotel Junior - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Crowne Plaza Venice East - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to see around the area include Forte Bazzera, 5.7 mi/9.2 km from the city center, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Getting Around Quarto d'Altino
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Quarto d'Altino Station. Quarto d'Altino might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Quarto d'Altino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Quarto d'Altino gets about 33.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F