Visiting Punta Sabbioni
Visitors can enjoy all that Punta Sabbioni has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Punta Sabbioni
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Punta Sabbioni
A couple of favorite places to visit are Punta Sabbioni Waterbus and Lido-Pellestrina. In the area, you'll also find St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Camping Village Miramare - This 3-star campground features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Top places to see around the area include Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, 4.2 mi/6.7 km from the city center, and Bridge of Sighs, which is 4.2 mi/6.8 km away.
Dressing for Punta Sabbioni
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Punta Sabbioni is 33.46 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F