Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marcon, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights around the area include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Forte Bazzera.
- You'll find 2496 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marcon
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Forte Bazzera. In the area, you'll also find Ca' d'Oro and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marcon. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Agriturismo ai Carpini - Amenities at this farm stay include a winery and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Relais Ormesani - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm stay include a restaurant and a private balcony.
- Antony Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include St. Mary of the Friars, 7.9 mi/12.7 km from the city center, and St Mark's Campanile, which is 8.1 mi/13 km away.
Dressing for Marcon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Marcon gets about 33.46 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F