Overview of Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in Raleigh, Sheraton Raleigh Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts and North Carolina Museum of History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Crabtree Valley Mall and Triangle Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek or PNC Arena.
- Raleigh Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Red Hat Amphitheater - 6 min walk
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts - 6 min walk
- Raleigh City Hall - 6 min walk
- Marbles Kids Museums - 8 min walk
- Raleigh Station - 8 min walk
- Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Jimmy V's Osteria + Bar — 1 min walk
- Cafe Sienna — 1 min walk
- Chick-fil-A - 1 min walk
- Sono - 2 min walk
- Sam & Wally's - 2 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Good location for downtown events, good restaurant