Those traveling to Raymond are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lethbridge, AB (YQL-Lethbridge County), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Raymond
Places to visit in the larger region include Paradise Canyon Golf Course, Lethbridge College, and Enmax Centre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Raymond, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 26 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lethbridge is 16.2 mi (26 km) from the center of Raymond. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Lethbridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lethbridge is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Raymond. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lethbridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Premier Inn And Suites is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Raymond. This 2-star hotel in Lethbridge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Raymond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Raymond gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F