Visitors can enjoy all that Reze has to offer including its restaurants. Jules Verne Museum, Passage Pommeraye, and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 215 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nantes
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Reze
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Jules Verne Museum, Passage Pommeraye, and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nantes Cathedral and Jardin des Plantes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Reze. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Résid' Spa - Loire & Sèvre - Amenities at this apartment include an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Nantes Rezé Aéroport - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Nantes Sud - Rezé Aéroport - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its clean and comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Zenith de Nantes, located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Reze
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Reze Pont-Rousseau Station. Reze may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Reze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Reze gets about 30.08 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and March with an average of 36°F