Imagine yourself on your upcoming getaway: you probably think you'll be rambling through downtown, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially counting on: Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. The time has come to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany Hotel
Hotels near Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne
Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne should be included on every visitors' travel plan. You'll find out what the fuss is about when you visit this noteworthy spot.
Nantes, the city it is found in, is a place that many tourists have a blast exploring.
It's a breeze to find accommodations within easy walking distance of Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne. With as many as 30 possibilities within 0.6 miles, anyone can find the ideal spot. Popular ones include the Sozo Hotel, Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hotel and Kyriad Nantes Centre Gare.
Would you prefer to spend your dollars on activities? Opt to get your sleep at one of the numerous budget hotels near here. 0.6 miles away, you'll find the Radisson Blu Hotel Nantes, but if that's not to your liking, then an alternative is the Best Western Hotel Graslin, which is 0.6 miles away.
Don't forget that you have the option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Oceania Hôtel de France Nantes, (0.6 miles away), or the Hotel Astoria Nantes, (0.3 miles away).
When you're roaming the area surrounding Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne, don't forget to sample the delicious coffee and sweet delights at Madam Blå. If you've really worked up a hunger, get going to Hôtel Mercure Nantes Centre Gare, which is also close by, for a complete meal. The next round is on you! Keep the beverages flowing at Café du Marché.
Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- As you explore, don't forget to make your way to Cathedrale Saint-Pierre, the most symbolic Catholic church in this area.
- One doesn't need to be Catholic to enjoy seeing Nantes Cathedral.
- Cathédrale St-Pierre et St-Paul, this area's largest Catholic church, is an interesting historical and cultural landmark.
- Experience a bit of history and stop at Place du Bouffray, a pleasant spot to hang out and catch up with friends.
- Travelers can participate in local art and music events at Le Lieu Unique. Take a look at their dynamic agenda of concerts and shows, art exhibits and art workshops.
Many travelers find their way to Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne by train. It's only 0.4 miles from Gare de Nantes to your destination.
Places to stay in Nantes Centre from Expedia deliver all the things you need, so you can be certain to find selections near Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany that you'll love. Start going: Nantes Centre had quite a few visitors in the recent year. Once you are ready to book, rest easy: sightseers of all sorts would recommend their Nantes Centre hotel to a family member. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the secret pointers you're looking for.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the concierge service at lodging near Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany is awesome.
- You'll find it right here if you want spaces that are pleasant as well as fresh and orderly.
- Discover that accommodation in Nantes Centre are always primed to show you into neat and clean rooms.
It's simple to see why rooms near Nantes Centre had extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany, we see your number one spot in your future.
Intriguing Nantes Centre Facts
There are still further activities to do in Nantes Centre once Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany is checked off your timetable.
- Nantes Centre is starting to become more popular after having been a closed book.
- Pay a visit to a local monument, then head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang.
- Prepare to see Nantes Centre also knows a thing or two about special welcomes after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
Prepare to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hi to more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Nantes Centre, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. Reserve now!