- Liked: Cleanliness
- St John's Church
- 2 min walk
- Latvian National Opera
- 4 min walk
- St. Peter's Church
- 4 min walk
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa is in Riga's Old Town neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Latvian National Opera and National Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Albert Street and University of Latvia Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Skonto Stadium, or consider a night out at Palladium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Riga travel guide
- St John's Church - 2 min walk
- Latvian National Opera - 4 min walk
- St. Peter's Church - 4 min walk
- Occupation Museum - 5 min walk
- House of the Blackheads - 5 min walk
- Riga Central Station - 8 min walk
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Melna Bite – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 20 per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 21.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21.0 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wellton Centrum
- Wellton Centrum Hotel
- Wellton Centrum Hotel Riga
- Wellton Centrum Riga
- Wellton Hotel
- Wellton Centrum Hotel Spa
- Wellton Centrum & Spa Riga
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa Riga
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa Hotel
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa Hotel Riga
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely hotel in a great central location, however worst nights sleep ever!! The bar next door plays thumping music until 6am, people outside screaming and shouting all night! I wondered why there was ear plugs in the room but even they don’t help. Happened on both a Friday & Saturday night. We paid extra for a superior room but did not sleep AT ALL! We asked to move rooms but were told we couldn't, when we phoned reception during the night, we were told they couldn't do anything. Also there is no air-con in this hotel during the winter months but the rooms are stifling hot. Can’t open the window due to the absolutely unbearable noise. If you want a relaxing break with a good nights sleep then I would not recommend this hotel at all. Staff are lovely, spa is relaxing, breakfast is good, but the noise of a night is horrendous!