Rio de Janeiro Vacation Packages
Rio de Janeiro Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Rio de Janeiro hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Rio de Janeiro trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
2021 Rio de Janeiro vacation deals
Where to stay in Rio de Janeiro
Top Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Top things to do in Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro Beach Vacation
Relax on the shore as you watch the sunlight flickering on the water on your Rio de Janeiro vacation. If you're craving the complete beach experience, a trip to Rio de Janeiro will definitely deliver. You've probably heard of Icarai Beach (4 miles (7 km) away). We recommend booking your hotel nearby. However, plenty of sightseers also choose Rio de Janeiro vacation deals closer to Recreio dos Bandeirantes Beach or Grumari Beach, two other magnificent nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Rio de Janeiro
- If you want to stay as close as possible to the shoreline, check out what's available at these Rio de Janeiro beach hotels. You're sure to find a place that suits your style.
- Apartments, like APARTAMENTO EM COPACABANA and Apartamento Ipanema Guinle I, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Dread endlessly pulling your wallet out on vacation? We hear you. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Rio de Janeiro are the ideal solution.
- Our Rio de Janeiro things to do page is a good place to begin planning your getaway to Rio de Janeiro. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 6,023,700 friendly locals to discover even more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Rio de Janeiro vacation deals. With fantastic attractions such as Christ the Redeemer to explore, this destination will keep you on the go.