Visitors can enjoy all that Ririe has to offer including the ski areas and restaurants. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ririe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kelly Canyon Ski Area. Additionally, you'll find Yellowstone Bear World and Blast Off in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ririe, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 75 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- The Trout House at Byington- Sportsmen Paradise - South Fork of the Snake River is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the center of Ririe. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Idaho Falls can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Idaho Falls is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from central Ririe. This 2.5-star hotel in Idaho Falls features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Le Ritz Hotel and Suites is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Ririe. This 2.5-star hotel in Rexburg features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Ririe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- About 13.35 inches of rain falls on Ririe each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 13°F