Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Rigby, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Idaho Falls
- The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rigby
Places to visit in the larger region include Yellowstone Bear World, Blast Off, and Brigham Young University. Additionally, you'll find Porter Park and Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel 6 Rigby, ID - Our customers like the WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and pillowtop beds.
Dressing for Rigby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 11°F at night
- About 13.35 inches of rain falls on Rigby each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F