Visitors to Rexburg are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, temples, and gardens.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in Rexburg
- The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 25.8 mi (41.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rexburg
The city's cultural venues include Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center and Legacy Flight Museum. The picturesque setting of Smith Park and Porter Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Brigham Young University is worth a campus tour.
In Rexburg, there are 59 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rexburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Rexburg BYUI - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Motel 6 Rexburg, ID - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Rexburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 11°F at night
- About 13.35 inches of rain falls on Rexburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F