I have stayed at several Hampton Inn and Suites with great confidence that my stay would be comfortable and hassle free. This was not the case at the Hampton Inn in Moreno Valley.
1. Upon check in, the room we were given had a sink full of sewer water which wreaked and was shockingly disgusting.
2. Moved to second room, with a broken air conditioner. Now moved to 3rd room.
3. Asked to speak with manager for compensating us for having now to move to 3rd room, and was told the messsage would be passed on. No response came.
4. Early morning shower, no hair dryer in the bathroom.
5. Got up for 6 am breakfast, which we specifically asked about the night before, and was told this was when breakfast began. We needed to be on the road at 6:30 a.m. for a Triathalon about 30 minutes away. At 6:20 the breakfast selection still had not been laid out. We did notice at 6:28 the breakfast had been opened, but far too late for us.
6. Checked out and asked to speak to manager about about our ridiculous experience. Again, the response was the manager was not on the premises and the message would be passed on. 3 days later, no response.
The next night we stayed at another Hampton Inn at a different location and guess what... clean sink, working air conditioner, hair dryer in room, and breakfast served at 6 am. This hotel I will return to but the Hampton Inn in Moreno Valley I will never stay in again. A response from the management may have prevented this review.