Please DO NOT book here! Unless you are OK with having thousands of dollars taken from your account. The total cost of our room was $1680.00. When I checked in on Friday, they charged me $1700 which I assumed was for taxes, incidentals, etc. I was expecting this. Sunday morning, I was SHOCKED to find an additional charge for $1000. So now I’ve paid $2700 for a room that was only supposed to be $1680. When I called down to ask what was going on, Marlena (manager), said this is just how their system works and we will get the money back when we check out on Monday. Obviously, this has ruined our vacation as we no longer have enough money to safely move forward with our plans and get home. Unless you are OK with not having money on your trip, DO NOT BOOK HERE!
Another thing that really upset me is that the smoke alarm went off when I was taking a hot shower. When I called down to have them turn it off, the first thing out of Trey’s (night staff) mouth was “well, how was I supposed to know it was going off.” Not, “sorry, I’ll take care of this now!” Not, “just a moment, please.” Just “how was I supposed to know it was going off”??? That was the last straw for me. If they hadn’t taken 1k out of my account, I would have checked out and left immediately!
The service here is also not very good. It took them way too long to check me in, did not honor my request for extra towels or pillows, and generally didn’t seem interested in creating a comfortable experience for us as guests.