Visitors can enjoy all that Rochefort has to offer including the parks and monuments. A top sight in the city is Caves of Hans.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Rochefort
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 36 mi (58 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochefort
The picturesque setting of Caves of Hans and Chevetogne Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Rochefort Chateau to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rochefort. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Domaine du Vieux Moulin - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Hotel la Malle Poste - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Cocoon Hotel Grenier Des Grottes - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Rochefort
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Rochefort-Jemelle Station. Rochefort might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Rochefort
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Rochefort each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F