Find Hotels in Rochert, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Visitors to Rochert are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.), 53.9 mi (86.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochert
Places to visit in the larger region include Lyle Crovisier Memorial Park, Historic Holmes Theater, and Kent Freeman Arena. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rochert, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Basswood at Cotton Lake--a Wonderful Vacation Destination is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Rochert. This 2.5-star hotel in Detroit Lakes features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Holland House is 7.4 mi (12 km) from the center of Rochert. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Detroit Lakes can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Detroit Lakes is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from central Rochert. This 2.5-star hotel in Detroit Lakes features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Rochert
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 0°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.28 inches of rain falls on Rochert each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°F