Find Hotels in Perham, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Perham has to offer including the coffeehouses, lakeside setting, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit Lakes.
Sightseeing and Staying in Perham
A favorite place to visit in the city is History Museum of East Otter Tail County. In the area, you'll also find New York Mills Regional Cultural Center and Thumper Pond Golf Course.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- GrandStay Hotel & Suites Perham - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Perham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and -4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 0°F
- Average annual rainfall for Perham is 26.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°F