Visiting Rocky Ford
Visitors can enjoy all that Rocky Ford has to offer including the golf courses and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of La Junta
- The closest major airport is in Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial), 46 mi (74.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rocky Ford
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rocky Ford Country Club, Rocky Ford Museum, and Rocky Ford City Hall. In the area, you'll also find Otero Museum and Koshare Indian Museum.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- High Chaparral Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Rocky Ford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 10.55 inches of rain falls on Rocky Ford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 18°F