Visitors can enjoy all that Sainte-Ann-des-Lacs has to offer including the lakeside setting and ski areas. There are 117 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 32.8 mi (52.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 49.7 mi (80 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Ann-des-Lacs
A favorite place to visit in the city is Glissades des Pays d'en Haut. You'll also find Mont Saint-Sauveur and Mont Saint Sauveur Water Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sainte-Ann-des-Lacs, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 54 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Chalet Le Charmant Boisé With spa is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
- Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides Saint Sauveur is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Le Versailles is located within 3.5 mi (5.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Saint-Sauveur features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sainte-Ann-des-Lacs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Sainte-Ann-des-Lacs each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F