Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sainte-Hedwidge has to offer. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Roberval, QC (YRJ), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Hedwidge
Places to visit in the larger region include Ursulines Garden, Marina de Roberval, and Historic Village of Val-Jalbert. You'll also find Club Tobo-Ski and Parc et Plage de la Pointe-Scott in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sainte-Hedwidge, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hôtel de la Boréalie is 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from central Sainte-Hedwidge. This 3.5-star hotel in St. Felicien features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Hôtel Château Roberval is located 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Sainte-Hedwidge. This 3.5-star hotel in Roberval features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel Roberval is 11.8 mi (19 km) from the center of Sainte-Hedwidge. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Roberval can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sainte-Hedwidge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be -3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 0°F at night
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Sainte-Hedwidge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°F