Those traveling to Sainte-Marie-Plage are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include St. Jacques Church, Le Castillet, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- There are 868 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sainte-Marie-Plage
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St. Jacques Church, Le Castillet, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca. In the area, you'll also find Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges and Royal Castle.
As you start planning your visit to Sainte-Marie-Plage, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 538 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Sainte Marie La Mer : Independent Villa 65 M2 For 6 Persons is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Sainte-Marie-Plage. This 3-star residence in Perpignan features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Appart'City Perpignan Centre Gare is located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of Sainte-Marie-Plage. This 1-star hotel in Perpignan features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Perpignan Sud is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from central Sainte-Marie-Plage. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Argeles-sur-Mer can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sainte-Marie-Plage
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Sainte-Marie-Plage each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F