Find Hotels in Samborondon
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $9
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Samborondon has to offer including the shopping, gardens, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums. Top sights around the area include Malecon 2000 and Banco Pichincha Monumental Stadium.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Samborondon
- The closest major airport is in Guayaquil (GYE-Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Samborondon
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Plaza Navona, Plaza Lagos Town Center, and Village Plaza Commercial Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Riocentro Entre Rios and Las Terrazas.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Boutique Orilla del Río - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Malecon 2000, 5.9 mi/9.5 km from the city center, and Banco Pichincha Monumental Stadium, which is 6.6 mi/10.7 km away.
Dressing for Samborondon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Samborondon is 42.91 inches
- Usually December and November are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 66°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Samborondon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Samborondon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Samborondon?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Samborondon?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Plaza Lagos Town Center?
What about the best place to stay close to Guayaquil Historic Park?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Samborondon?
What's the best accommodation in Samborondon that's close to historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Samborondon?
Recent reviews of Samborondon hotels
More trip options
- Samborondon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Samborondon Airports
- Hotels in Samborondon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Samborondon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Samborondon
- More Hotel Options in Samborondon
- More Popular Hotels in Guayaquil
- Other Hotels near Samborondon, Guayaquil
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends