Visitors to Samedan are sure to enjoy the restaurants and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and glaciers. In Samedan, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Samedan
The picturesque setting of Malenco Valley and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Muottas Muragl and Mineralbad Baths and Spa.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Samedan. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quadratscha Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Donatz - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Bernina 1865 - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Samedan
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Samedan Station. Samedan might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Samedan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Samedan each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F