- 3 min walk
- San Karl St. Moritz-Bad Church
- 9 min walk
- Segantini Museum
- 18 min walk
- St. Moritz (SMV-Samedan)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in St. Moritz, Hotel Nolda is on a river. Signal Gondola and Kulm Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake St. Moritz and Engadin. Surlej Gondola and Mineralbad Baths and Spa are also worth visiting.Visit our St. Moritz travel guide
- Signalbahn - 3 min walk
- San Karl St. Moritz-Bad Church - 9 min walk
- Segantini Museum - 18 min walk
- Lake St. Moritz - 20 min walk
- St. Moritz Leaning Tower - 4 min drive
- St. Moritz Station - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per day
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 130.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 12.00 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.05 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 12.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 130.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Nolda
- Hotel Nolda St. Moritz
- Nolda Hotel
- Nolda St. Moritz
- Hotel Nolda Hotel
- Hotel Nolda St. Moritz
- Hotel Nolda Hotel St. Moritz
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I liked the location of the property.Close to all tourist attractions. I didnt like the room. Very small room can not open my suit case. Breakfast very basic. Front desk was very good and help.