Visiting St. Moritz
Travelers to St. Moritz give high marks for the ski areas and lakeside setting. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. In St. Moritz, there are 83 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Moritz
The mountain views and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Lake St. Moritz and Swiss Alps. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Kulm Golf Course, Signal Gondola, and Corviglia Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Berry Museum and Chesa Futura Building.
In St. Moritz, there are 83 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kulm Hotel St. Moritz - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its breakfast.
- Kempinski Grand Hotel Des Bains - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants.
- San Gian - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around St. Moritz
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at St. Moritz Station. St. Moritz might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for St. Moritz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- St. Moritz gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F