Find Cheap Hostels in San Bernardino
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in San Bernardino
Other property types in San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Hostels and More in San Bernardino
You may not find a lot of hostels in San Bernardino, but there are 56 accommodations to choose from, giving you a good number of alternatives. For those who would rather spend less on overnight costs and budget more for exploring, you can score great deals on Expedia. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its live music venues and festivals.
You may be able to find reasonable rates at these San Bernardino accommodations, which get good reviews from our travelers:
Good Nite Inn Redlands - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this motel.
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino - Property features at this hotel include free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Bernardino - Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Dynasty Suites Redlands - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this hotel.
Ayres Hotel Redlands - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and a nightclub at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit San Bernardino?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here's some information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 75° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 98° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 41° F at night
- Average rainfall is 15.28 inches in a year
What Can I Do in San Bernardino?
Depending on what interests you, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Ontario Mills Shopping Mall
- March Field Air Museum
- Citrus State Historic Park
- San Bernardino Soccer Complex
- Glen Helen Regional Park
- Box Springs Mountain Reserve Park
- San Bernardino County Museum
- San Manuel Amphitheater
- Fox Performing Arts Center
Generally, San Bernardino is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to San Bernardino and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), located 2.5 mi (4 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to make use of public transit. To explore more of the surrounding area, catch a train at San Bernardino Santa Fe Depot, Rialto Station, or Fontana Station.