- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 3Max adults: 2Max children: 2
2 Double Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Twin Bed
22-sq-foot individually decorated room, balcony/patio with garden views
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and linens
Bathroom - Private bathroom, jetted bathtub, and separate shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical - Day bed, safe, and desk
Comfort - Ceiling fan and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
About this area
Located in San Ignacio, The Lodge at Chaa Creek is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Green Iguana Conservation Project and Maya Biosphere Reserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Belize Botanical Gardens and Ajaw Chocolate & Crafts. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.Visit our San Ignacio travel guide
- Belize Botanical Gardens - 9 min drive
- Xunantunich - 11 min drive
- Ajaw Chocolate & Crafts - 13 min drive
- Cahal Pech Mayan Ruins - 13 min drive
- Belize Botanic Gardens - 14 min drive
- Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. Airport (BZE) - 115 min drive
About this property
The Lodge at Chaa Creek
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BZD 310 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for The Lodge at Chaa Creek
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very well run, comfortable jungle lodge. Beautiful property, and accomodations.Very friendly staff, terrific bar and breakfast. Lunch/Dinner food isn't very appetizing and requires improvement and refinement given the incredible access to fresh ingredients. It was disappointing, and even moreso compared to how excellent everything else was. Unfortunately, due to the remoteness, we had to eat there.it was our only option.