Visiting San Luis Rio Colorado
Visitors can enjoy all that San Luis Rio Colorado has to offer including the restaurants, bars, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Yuma, AZ (YUM-Yuma Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mexicali, Baja California Norte (MXL-General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada Intl.), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Luis Rio Colorado
The picturesque setting of Forest of the City and Juan Antonio Ramirez Medrano Sports Complex exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Garita Entrance to Mexico to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Araiza San Luis - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for San Luis Rio Colorado
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 107°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 108°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- San Luis Rio Colorado gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 107°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F