Visiting San Nicolas de los Garza
Visitors to San Nicolas de los Garza are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, breweries, and festivals. Estadio Universitario, Arena Monterrey, and Fundidora Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 125 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monterrey
- The closest major airport is in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (MTY-General Mariano Escobedo Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Nicolas de los Garza
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Citadel Shopping Center and Paseo La Fe. Additionally, you might want to add Gaspar Mass to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Nicolas de los Garza. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- NH Monterrey La Fe - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Wyndham Garden Monterrey Norte - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- City Express Monterrey Lindavista - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Estadio Universitario, located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Arena Monterrey, which is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away.
Getting Around San Nicolas de los Garza
Walk to nearby metro stations like Tapia Station, San Nicolas Station, and Anahuac Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for San Nicolas de los Garza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Nicolas de los Garza is 27.99 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F